TOP 5 SOCIAL STRATEGY TO BOOST YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Social media came into existence 40 years back. But it was never used as a marketing strategy until facebook arrived. Years before no one knows that Mark Zuckerberg’s invention will divert the whole marketing process digitally. Before Facebook, marketing was done through print media, broadcasts, and newsletters. After facebook got popularised, Most importantly marketers saw it as a powerful marketing tool. Social media has given an amazing potential to marketers to grow and expand their business worldwide. In other words, it provides a means to communicate with the customers and maximize the brand reach.
Brand consistency and recognition is a great challenge for every marketer. It is much more than a colorful photo. A brand is an image in the mind of customers. A brand name is created by a consistent approach across every interaction.
Social media can work as an amazing tool for brand recognition. Nearly 2 billion people use social media each day and on average spends 135 minutes per day. Social media increases your online presence. It can personify an enterprise. 86% of marketers have accepted that online marketing has proved advantageous for their firm.
Here we are compiling the top 5 strategies to make social marketing more effective and overwhelming.
1. WANT TO SLAY? YOU HAVE TO PAY!
Most of the social media platforms either Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, youtube, Tik Tok, or Snapchat have some form of paid advertisement. It is a cost-effective way to promote business on the web and is different from outbound advertising. This ensures the visibility of your content and diverts traffic to your website.
Benefits of paid advertising
- It amplifies your reach and gives instant visibility. Unpaid ads may not get a priority but paid ads guaranteed a place in the social media feed. Hence, generates a direct window to the website traffic
- This fits into any budget. It uses a PPC ( pay per click ) payment method under which you only pay if the user does what you want.
- In paid advertising you have control over who is seeing your ad. This can be helpful in targeting customers. You can create a list of audience based on psychographic factors like interests and hobbies, etc. and then you can expand and engage the ideal audience.
- It creates brand awareness. For instance, you see a brand daily on your feed. Wouldn’t you start recognizing it? Similarly paid advertisement shows your product daily on the user’s feed and hence creating brand recognition.
- This distributes the best content and is an ideal way to spread your content.
2. WANT TO EXAGGERATE? USE VISUAL BRANDING!
37% of marketers failed to understand the concept of visual branding, especially on social media.
It has a simple meaning. This means ensuring you have visual content, i.e. color schemes, fonts, videos, and symbols, etc. It styles your brand. This is a kind of framework that shows how you put your ideas into action.
The human brain processes images faster than the text. It remembers what it sees more than what it reads or listens to. People will recognize your brand without even seeing the logo with the help of the visuals you create.
Social media prefers video content as it engages the viewers on their channels. Original and engaging videos help brands stand apart even in the toughest competition.
Benefits of visual branding on social media
- It catches the eye of people and it increases the willingness to read content by 80%.
- This has a better recall rate.
- It makes the brand consistent.
- They require less cost than hiring a professional videographer/photographer.
3. WANT TO BUILD GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH CUSTOMERS? COMMUNICATE DIGITALLY!
In today’s world, people prefer fewer telephonic conversations when it comes to enquiring about a business. They go for the information published online. It is time-efficient to connect with a firm through emails and chat process. In older days people had to visit the business to seek any kind of information but nowadays we can get it on a single click.
Social marketing communications can be proved effective if these principles are followed:
- The brand is promoted consistently.
- Promotion is integrated with product, price, and placement.
- The focus of communication must be on pro-social behavior change.
Benefits of good digital communication
- It is more interactive and participatory.
- Communication is instant.
- It is more convenient than visiting the business.
- Digital communications can have a track.
4.TRY TO BE RESPONSIVE
Marketers who ignore customer’s queries and do not respond are not likely to survive in a market in the long run. A customer not getting any response from the retailer is probably going to explore a new and responsive site. There are a number of ways to answer customer queries. Always try to respond as soon as possible. Ask yourself whether you respond to customer calls? How much time do you take to respond to customer mail? Responding within 24 hours creates a good image of your business. It eliminates potential pitfalls.
5.CREATE A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT FOR DIFFERENT PLATFORM
If you are dealing with a diverse range of products then create multiple social accounts. As you all know that different social media sites have different age groups of people. Target the audience. Find out which social site users are of which age groups and have what kind of interests. After targeting the specific audience, post the relevant content. For example, if you are dealing with products like ring lights, selfie sticks, cameras then promote your products at video-making apps like tik tok, youtube, vidmate, etc. while if you are dealing with household essentials post it on Facebook.
Take a look at your products and see where to promote them to get the best results.
Benefits of creating multiple accounts:
- It increases brand awareness.
- This drives more traffic to the website.
- Improve SEO rankings.
- Better customer satisfaction is the key most result of this.
Some of the best social media sites for marketing:
- We chat
- Tik Tok
Being successful in marketing takes a lot of time. It is not an overnight success.it takes persistence. Following up on the correct strategies and distinctive ideas can make your business grow. Create a mutual relationship with your customers.